How Relationships Impact Our Creativity
HOW RELATIONSHIPS IMPACT OUR CREATIVITY AND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THEM Many people believe that if they just perfect their abilities and skills in a particular creative area, they will be recognized—bask in the sun of their creative work and reap all the rewards. Seldom does this happen. Disappointment and frustration often rain on their parade. Why? They have not taken into account the significance of relationships. Relationships? What relationships you may ask? Let’s list a few:
- The relationship with yourself.
- Relationships with significant people in the early period of your life: parents, siblings, other family members, teachers, friends and even neighbors.
- Relationships with people in your current life.
- understand and resolve issues from your childhood and earlier years
- work with you to resolve any current problems with relationships.
- assist you in developing any abilities or qualities that perhaps need a little tweaking
- Help you cope with some of your inner parts—or even develop some useful ones.